Mark your calendars so you don’t miss it!
The 2017 Rossmoor Community Festival will be held on Sunday May 7, 2017 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Rush Park. Join us for the day and experience the fun, rides, carnival games, neighborhood service providers, community groups, food trucks, live entertainment, Dog Parade, and Classic Car Show.
What Goes On?
The Festival brings together fun and activities for the whole family including rides, carnival games, rides, and of course a chance to see your neighbors. In addition, Festival attendees always enjoy these highlights:
- Entertainment – Local artists, bands, choirs, and performers all take the stage to entertain the Festival goers. If you or your organization is interested in on of the entertainment slots during the day and being seen by many of the hundreds of Festival attendees, please submit an application.
- Classic Car Show – Sign-up to show your classic vehicle TODAY. There’s no entry fee and the Festival awards trophies in many categories each year. There are some space limitations, so contact Lee Lindquist ([email protected]) right away.
- Dog Parade – Dress up your dog for the famous Dog Parade. Sign up on site at the Festival. There’s no entrance fee and great prizes will be awarded.
- Food – There are a good number of food choices from gourmet food trucks to more traditional food booths, the Festival has everything you’d expect in the way of food, and maybe even some (healthy) things that you would not. Plan on checking out what’s on the menu this year!
- Information & Education – The Festival hosts a fair number of community organizations and neighborhood service providers who are available to answer your questions about their expertise and pass along free items when you stop by their booth. From how to be safer in your home to how adjusting your back could possibly help you breathe better, these local experts are here to help improve your life. If you are one of these experts, please apply here to have your own booth at this year’s Festival.
The Rossmoor Community Festival relies on its sponsors to help cover the costs of the event. Sponsors get great exposure to the local community and have the option of a vendor booth included with their sponsorship. The various levels of currently available sponsorships can be found here. Plus, all sponsors get links to their website to make it easy for people to find out more about them and their business.
Stake you claim and show your support for the Rossmoor Community Festival and our community.
Booths & Vendors
Both Food Vendor and Non-Food Booth applications are available here. Check the applications for deadlines and requirements.